All persons working in Engineering Physics or CEDT facilities are required to read and abide by the following terms:
- Don’t work in a lab or office unless the supervisor has given you permission.
- Don’t work in any lab unless the lab supervisor has provided training in the safety procedures specific to the lab.
- Only use equipment if you’ve been trained in the safe operation of the equipment by the supervisor.
- You need to complete all Mandatory Training in a timely fashion.
- You need to familiarize yourself with the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Science Laboratory Safety Handbook.
As an employee, you have…
- the right to know
- the right to participate
- the right to refuse unsafe work